Neighborhood Improvement

Neighborhood Improvement Officers respond to complaints of violations, deficiencies, or other problems relating to the building code, such as unsafe or unsanitary buildings which jeopardize the health and/or safety of the occupants or the neighborhood.

They also respond to complaints alleging violations of the Zoning Regulations (e.g. illegal multi-family occupancy in a one-family zone, businesses in residential zones), drainage, construction trash and fencing issues.

Officers investigate public nuisance structures or conditions of graffiti, environmental conditions, or substandard buildings which might cause blight upon the neighborhood as well as abatement of public nuisances.

To file a complaint concerning municipal code violations, please call the Action Center at (918) 258-3587. Be prepared to provide:
  1. The address of the violating property.
  2. Your name.
  3. Your address.
  4. Your phone number.
  5. The violations you wish to report.

  1. Problems? Concerns?

    Call the Action Center


    I just reported my neighbor's overgrown yard. What happens next?

    Download timeline.